I’ve had baked oatmeal on my “to try” list ever since I saw a tweet about it last fall. Baked oatmeal? I’d never heard of such a thing. Usually food novelties pique my interest to the point of obsession, and this was no exception. After quickly Googling the term—and pausing to drool over some pretty gorgeous photos—I realized that this was something I’d simply have to make. Continue reading
- “It’s utterly terrifying, ripping open your chest to show the ugliest, darkest parts of yourself to someone who may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- So excited for @des_linden that I got on Twitter for the first time in all of 2018 to cheer! Such an inspiration. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- Just when my heart was starting to refill, it empties again. #porterthewhippet #rip https://t.co/EERBU8RhzF 2 years ago
- Godspeed, Porter. You were the best companion a girl could ask for. 11.5 years wasn't enough… instagram.com/p/BbF-7NUgpyR/ 2 years ago
- RT @stephandbenB: .@ElisaBecze is officially a marathoner. 4:11 in warm & humid conditions at #ColumbusMarathon for her 1st try at 26.2 #ru… 2 years ago
Search this blog
- Unless otherwise noted, all content and images on this site are © 2013 by Elisa Becze. Please email me to request permission to reuse content or images.