September is Hunger Action Month. With all the food that I cook, eat, and savor, I would be remiss in not wanting to act to help the 50.2 million Americans who live in food insecure households. If you’re used to my (hopefully) lighthearted posts as I search for unusual beet recipes or complain about cooking beef, be forewarned that this installment is serious, not whimsical. But it’s a topic that I support and feel very compelled to address. Continue reading
- “It’s utterly terrifying, ripping open your chest to show the ugliest, darkest parts of yourself to someone who may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- So excited for @des_linden that I got on Twitter for the first time in all of 2018 to cheer! Such an inspiration. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- Just when my heart was starting to refill, it empties again. #porterthewhippet #rip https://t.co/EERBU8RhzF 2 years ago
- Godspeed, Porter. You were the best companion a girl could ask for. 11.5 years wasn't enough… instagram.com/p/BbF-7NUgpyR/ 2 years ago
- RT @stephandbenB: .@ElisaBecze is officially a marathoner. 4:11 in warm & humid conditions at #ColumbusMarathon for her 1st try at 26.2 #ru… 2 years ago
Search this blog
- Unless otherwise noted, all content and images on this site are © 2013 by Elisa Becze. Please email me to request permission to reuse content or images.