You’ll probably get a sense of this from the recipes you’ll see me post to this blog, but I mostly like to cook simple foods using a few very fresh, seasonal, and high-quality ingredients. This definitely stems from my Sicilian heritage (Sicily is known for its simple home cooking); although my German mother did most of the cooking in my childhood home, my Sicilian grandmother, who lived with us for many of my formidable years, often pitched in and taught us family recipes. In other words, I grew up eating like an Italian American. Continue reading
- “It’s utterly terrifying, ripping open your chest to show the ugliest, darkest parts of yourself to someone who may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- So excited for @des_linden that I got on Twitter for the first time in all of 2018 to cheer! Such an inspiration. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- Just when my heart was starting to refill, it empties again. #porterthewhippet #rip https://t.co/EERBU8RhzF 3 years ago
- Godspeed, Porter. You were the best companion a girl could ask for. 11.5 years wasn't enough… instagram.com/p/BbF-7NUgpyR/ 3 years ago
- RT @stephandbenB: .@ElisaBecze is officially a marathoner. 4:11 in warm & humid conditions at #ColumbusMarathon for her 1st try at 26.2 #ru… 3 years ago
Search this blog
- Unless otherwise noted, all content and images on this site are © 2013 by Elisa Becze. Please email me to request permission to reuse content or images.