Even though there’s a good three weeks before the official start of fall, summer’s been winding down for a while now, and for most people, this weekend marks the end of the summer grilling season. If you’re hosting or attending one last cookout this weekend and looking for an extra side dish, have I got a salad for you. Continue reading
- “It’s utterly terrifying, ripping open your chest to show the ugliest, darkest parts of yourself to someone who may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- So excited for @des_linden that I got on Twitter for the first time in all of 2018 to cheer! Such an inspiration. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- Just when my heart was starting to refill, it empties again. #porterthewhippet #rip https://t.co/EERBU8RhzF 2 years ago
- Godspeed, Porter. You were the best companion a girl could ask for. 11.5 years wasn't enough… instagram.com/p/BbF-7NUgpyR/ 2 years ago
- RT @stephandbenB: .@ElisaBecze is officially a marathoner. 4:11 in warm & humid conditions at #ColumbusMarathon for her 1st try at 26.2 #ru… 2 years ago
Search this blog
- Unless otherwise noted, all content and images on this site are © 2013 by Elisa Becze. Please email me to request permission to reuse content or images.