A note/disclaimer about the content on this page: I am not a restaurant or food critic. I just enjoy good food. If I’ve gone to a restaurant and really enjoyed the experience, I like to write about it. As E.M. Forster once said, “How can I know what I think until I see what I say [or write]?” I may write about it after the first experience, or I might write about it after several trips. Regardless, as I said, it’s because I enjoyed it, and I want to mull it over and share my experience with others. I do not consider these restaurant reviews, and neither should you.
- “It’s utterly terrifying, ripping open your chest to show the ugliest, darkest parts of yourself to someone who may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- So excited for @des_linden that I got on Twitter for the first time in all of 2018 to cheer! Such an inspiration. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- Just when my heart was starting to refill, it empties again. #porterthewhippet #rip https://t.co/EERBU8RhzF 2 years ago
- Godspeed, Porter. You were the best companion a girl could ask for. 11.5 years wasn't enough… instagram.com/p/BbF-7NUgpyR/ 2 years ago
- RT @stephandbenB: .@ElisaBecze is officially a marathoner. 4:11 in warm & humid conditions at #ColumbusMarathon for her 1st try at 26.2 #ru… 2 years ago
Search this blog
- Unless otherwise noted, all content and images on this site are © 2013 by Elisa Becze. Please email me to request permission to reuse content or images.