A note/disclaimer about the content on this page: I am not a restaurant or food critic. I just enjoy good food. If I’ve gone to a restaurant and really enjoyed the experience, I like to write about it. As E.M. Forster once said, “How can I know what I think until I see what I say [or write]?” I may write about it after the first experience, or I might write about it after several trips. Regardless, as I said, it’s because I enjoyed it, and I want to mull it over and share my experience with others. I do not consider these restaurant reviews, and neither should you.
- RT @TaylorCutFilms: Do more things that make you forget to check your phone. 1 week ago
- RT @meanboysclub: the New York City Subway banned dogs unless they fit in a bag and the people of New York did not disappoint. https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WomensRunning: "Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement." —Matt Biondi https://t.co/kh4gUIrMDW 1 month ago
- RT @JoshCox: Life is short. If you appreciate someone, if you love someone, tell them. Forgive. Reconcile. In the end relationships are all… 1 month ago
- RT @benbecze: I had to google what to do when you hike upon a moose. Read the blog post here! medium.com/@mjmckrell… @mjmckrell #colorado… 1 month ago
Search this blog
- Unless otherwise noted, all content and images on this site are © 2013 by Elisa Becze. Please email me to request permission to reuse content or images.