A note/disclaimer about the content on this page: I am not a restaurant or food critic. I just enjoy good food. If I’ve gone to a restaurant and really enjoyed the experience, I like to write about it. As E.M. Forster once said, “How can I know what I think until I see what I say [or write]?” I may write about it after the first experience, or I might write about it after several trips. Regardless, as I said, it’s because I enjoyed it, and I want to mull it over and share my experience with others. I do not consider these restaurant reviews, and neither should you.
- RT @stephandbenB: .@ElisaBecze is officially a marathoner. 4:11 in warm & humid conditions at #ColumbusMarathon for her 1st try at 26.2 #ru… 3 days ago
- "Which 90s icon should you be for Halloween, based on your athleisure style?" There really is a quiz for everything. 🙄 2 weeks ago
- So much truth. Some I've learned in my 5 yrs of running, some I'm currently learning, and I guess some I will still… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @dog_rates: HE LOOKS FANTASTIC IT WAS A NECESSARY PURCHASE. 13/10 twitter.com/nbc4i/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BoringEnormous: When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. https://t.co/fecGfhE9YD 3 weeks ago
Search this blog
- Unless otherwise noted, all content and images on this site are © 2013 by Elisa Becze. Please email me to request permission to reuse content or images.